A flight training cooperation on a European scale!
Wherever you come from in Europe, we are keen to provide the right solution for you.
Pilot Training Europe (PTE) offers flight training with partner flight schools in various locations in Europe, all of which have their own special conditions and opportunities. We offer lectures and training both in German and English including examination.
At the moment we are working to establish new coorpoations with various flight schools at the following premises:
- Munich, South Germany
- Dresden, Germany
- Barcelona, Spain
- Bilbao, Spain
- Jerez, Spain
Pilot Training Europe future partners comprise a unique fleet throughout Europe which offer a large scale of flexibility for training and renting. Together with its partners PTE provides a high grade of flexibility which allows us to suggest tailor-made solutions to any of our students, whether they ask for training in advanced aircrafts, helicopters, basic training or whether they ask for training in English, German or Spanish.
All kinds of licences and ratings may be acquired through our partners: Private Pilot Licence, Commercial Pilot Licence, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine Ratings, type ratings.
We also take pride in offering our services on a very personal basis and respect our customer’s very personal requirements, which can also include accelerated training and pinch hitter courses. Having said all this, the prices we offer are also quite competitive. Our six locations also provide you with the opportunity to enjoy flight training in different and special weather conditions.
PTE-founder Dr. Gerald Gollob
CEO of Pilot Training Europe, experienced pilot, laywer and administration expert
Holds or has held the following licences:
- commercial pilot licence (CPL), instructor’s licences for PPL, CPL, instrument flight, simulator training, flight examiner
- specialized over the past years on flight instructor training, both FI and CRI
- has been trained resp. worked as an instructor in Germany, Austria, Spain, England, United States of America
- member of various adivisory bodies to the European EASA (EUROPEAN AVIATION SAFETY AGENCY) especially on legislation dealing with flight training and flight schools
- through his work as an advisor to EASA and international work as flight instructor uses a network of experts on all relevant areas of aviation training throughout Europe